My fiance and I are on a pretty strict budget. We will actually be in Puerto Rico in late October and have decided we want to check out St. Barths while we are in the area (I have been to St. Barths and loved it). I know I can take a Ferry from St. Maarten to Barth's pretty cheaply but from, say, San Juan or Fajardo to St. Maarten, I'm having no luck. Do Ferry's from PR to St. Maartin exist? ROundtrip flights would be something like 300 bucks per person! WE can't really afford that. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get to St. Maarten as cheaply as possible? St. Thomas might be nice too if St. Maarten is just out of the Question. Any responses would be appreciated.
Cheapest Way to Get from San Juan to St. Maarten?
- 1 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 June vacation trip for guys
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 11 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 12 Honeymoon Help!
- 13 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 14 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 15 Grand Cayman
- 16 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 17 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 18 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 19 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 20 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 21 quiet and relaxing
- 22 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 23 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?