My fiance and I are on a pretty strict budget. We will actually be in Puerto Rico in late October and have decided we want to check out St. Barths while we are in the area (I have been to St. Barths and loved it). I know I can take a Ferry from St. Maarten to Barth's pretty cheaply but from, say, San Juan or Fajardo to St. Maarten, I'm having no luck. Do Ferry's from PR to St. Maartin exist? ROundtrip flights would be something like 300 bucks per person! WE can't really afford that. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get to St. Maarten as cheaply as possible? St. Thomas might be nice too if St. Maarten is just out of the Question. Any responses would be appreciated.
Cheapest Way to Get from San Juan to St. Maarten?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 4 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 9 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 Which island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 18 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 19 Bahamas Resort
- 20 Which country?
- 21 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 22 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 23 Antigua or St Martin
- 24 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 25 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?