My fiance and I are on a pretty strict budget. We will actually be in Puerto Rico in late October and have decided we want to check out St. Barths while we are in the area (I have been to St. Barths and loved it). I know I can take a Ferry from St. Maarten to Barth's pretty cheaply but from, say, San Juan or Fajardo to St. Maarten, I'm having no luck. Do Ferry's from PR to St. Maartin exist? ROundtrip flights would be something like 300 bucks per person! WE can't really afford that. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get to St. Maarten as cheaply as possible? St. Thomas might be nice too if St. Maarten is just out of the Question. Any responses would be appreciated.
Cheapest Way to Get from San Juan to St. Maarten?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 6 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs