My fiance and I are on a pretty strict budget. We will actually be in Puerto Rico in late October and have decided we want to check out St. Barths while we are in the area (I have been to St. Barths and loved it). I know I can take a Ferry from St. Maarten to Barth's pretty cheaply but from, say, San Juan or Fajardo to St. Maarten, I'm having no luck. Do Ferry's from PR to St. Maartin exist? ROundtrip flights would be something like 300 bucks per person! WE can't really afford that. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get to St. Maarten as cheaply as possible? St. Thomas might be nice too if St. Maarten is just out of the Question. Any responses would be appreciated.
Cheapest Way to Get from San Juan to St. Maarten?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 7 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 8 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 9 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 10 Tipping at AI
- 11 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 12 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 15 A Volcanic Paradise
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 18 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 19 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 20 St. Kitts, the details
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 23 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 24 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 25 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip