My fiance and I are on a pretty strict budget. We will actually be in Puerto Rico in late October and have decided we want to check out St. Barths while we are in the area (I have been to St. Barths and loved it). I know I can take a Ferry from St. Maarten to Barth's pretty cheaply but from, say, San Juan or Fajardo to St. Maarten, I'm having no luck. Do Ferry's from PR to St. Maartin exist? ROundtrip flights would be something like 300 bucks per person! WE can't really afford that. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get to St. Maarten as cheaply as possible? St. Thomas might be nice too if St. Maarten is just out of the Question. Any responses would be appreciated.
Cheapest Way to Get from San Juan to St. Maarten?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?