I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 20th anniversary
- 3 The great advantages including with the use
- 4 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 5 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 6 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 9 Safe for Family
- 10 Christmas destination
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 13 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 14 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 15 Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 17 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 18 shore excursions
- 19 just be careful
- 20 Restaurants in Aruba
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 23 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 24 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 25 Bahamas girls trip