I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 2 car rental in barbados
- 3 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 4 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 11 Choosing the Right Island
- 12 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 13 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 14 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 15 Aruba help!
- 16 St Martin
- 17 Planning a three week trip
- 18 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 19 Casa Karma
- 20 Honeymoon - please help!
- 21 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 22 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 23 Cuba
- 24 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 25 Cuba: February 2016