I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 복재성진실 주식부자복씨 oninve.com
- 3 The A-Z Of Making Money On The Internet - E - Email Marketing
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Surf Fly Fishing
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico