I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BINGO BINGO*** YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 importing pets to sxm
- 4 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary