I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 3 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas