I've been doing some research into AIs in the Caribbean but have found it a bit overwhelming and difficult to navigate. I hope some of you will be able to help guide me a bit.
I'm looking for something around $100 pp, per night for 7 nights + airfare. I've only been able to find a couple resorts that fit this (Iberostar? Riu?). But these look just like standard prices. Where can I find deals? Either for these resorts or for pricier ones but after discount will fall into the budget. I'm not sure when to look for deals either. Tentatively aiming for May 2015, should I book now or wait for deals to roll around?
Some information on preferences that might be helpful, in order of importance:
1. Clean, relatively modern (not super old)
2. Amazing beach
3. Acceptable food and drink (AI)
No need for lots of excursions or other things to do.
No need for super active night life or even young crowds
Thank you for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 6 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Evening temperatures
- 9 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G