Planning a trip to St. Barts, but arriving to St. Martin too late to get there on the first night. Need a place to stay for one night in St. Martin. Anyone have a recommendation of a hotel that we can stay the night. Clean, safe and under $200 would be ideal. Do not need a special location other than near the airport and no need for amenities as we are setting off for Barts in the morning.
Cheap...but clean hotel in St. Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 8 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 9 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 12 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 13 Why Barbados?
- 14 Cayman Islands in October
- 15 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 19 all-inclusive or villa?
- 20 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 21 San Juan Hotel
- 22 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 23 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 24 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 25 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?