I am an Australian travelling to LAX in April 2012 and returning to Sydney in May 2012.
I would like to visit Cuba whilst I am in that part of the world and am hoping that someone can advise how I can get their by charter flight?
I have read a few articles saying it is now possible to fly from the US on a charter flight, but when I search I can't find anything.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 2 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 3 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 4 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Island advice plz!
- 7 Cubarinking water?
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 St. John Trip Report
- 10 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 11 Cuba
- 12 Scrub Island Resort
- 13 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All