I am an Australian travelling to LAX in April 2012 and returning to Sydney in May 2012.
I would like to visit Cuba whilst I am in that part of the world and am hoping that someone can advise how I can get their by charter flight?
I have read a few articles saying it is now possible to fly from the US on a charter flight, but when I search I can't find anything.
Thanks in advance.
Charter flights to Cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 walking to the lighthouse
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 9 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 10 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 11 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 12 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 13 Cuba with Gate 1
- 14 Anguilla stay?
- 15 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 16 Back from San Juan
- 17 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 18 San Juan Airport
- 19 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 20 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 21 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Storm ?
- 24 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party