I am an Australian travelling to LAX in April 2012 and returning to Sydney in May 2012.
I would like to visit Cuba whilst I am in that part of the world and am hoping that someone can advise how I can get their by charter flight?
I have read a few articles saying it is now possible to fly from the US on a charter flight, but when I search I can't find anything.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Real Muscle Development Tips For Bodybuilding
- 2 I likewise paid the immoderate
- 3 Move to bahamas
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 6 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 7 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 8 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 9 Caribbean ferries
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 car rental in barbados
- 12 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 13 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 14 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 15 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 16 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 17 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 18 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 19 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 20 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 21 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 22 Aruba help!
- 23 St Martin
- 24 Planning a three week trip
- 25 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene