We arrive in Grenada Friday night- yay! My husband just found out he will need to conduct some business while we're away, however. Our Sprint Blackberries would be 1.99/minute to make calls; any suggestions for rental cell phones that would be less expensive? Thank you!
Cell phones in Grenada?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 3 Barbados question where to stay
- 4 Barbados Ferry Service
- 5 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 6 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 7 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 8 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 9 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 10 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 11 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 12 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 13 Caribbean with grown kids
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 16 Driving in Aurba
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 20 Restaurant in Aruba
- 21 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 22 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 23 Providenciales Airport
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba
- 25 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?