My wife and I just booked a stay on Grand Cayman October 11-18 (we like to travel in mid-October because it's off-peak so many places and our anniversary is Oct 16th). Then we read that October is the rainiest month in the Caymans, averaging 9 inches of rain. Has anyone been to the Caymans in October? Should I reschedule my trip?
Cayman Islands in October
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 things to do in Nassau
- 5 Which Island?
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 8 St. John USVI
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Best island for early to mid November
- 13 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 17 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 18 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 19 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 23 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 24 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 25 Cuba in 10 days