Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 30th anniversary trip
- 4 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire