Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Military honeymoon
- 3 Honeymoon August 2016
- 4 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 5 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 6 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 7 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 8 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 9 car rental in tortola
- 10 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 11 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Canadian money exchange ??
- 14 Help choosing an island
- 15 Safe, family friendly Island
- 16 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 17 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 18 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 19 Family trip to Jamaica
- 20 Vieques Island
- 21 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 22 Best island for food and beaches
- 23 Cuba tour companies
- 24 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 25 Resort rent out for wedding