Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas