Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Cayman Hotel and Restaurant Question
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 2 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 3 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Honeymoon Destination
- 6 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 7 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 8 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 9 shore excursions
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados