Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 2 Barbados Tamarind vs. Almond Beach
- 3 St. Thomas Luggage
- 4 St. Maarten with older teens
- 5 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 6 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 7 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 8 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 9 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 10 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 11 Looking for destination suggestions
- 12 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 13 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 14 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 15 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 16 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 17 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 18 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 19 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 20 Any suggestions??
- 21 Gustavia stay
- 22 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 23 My week in Guadeloupe
- 24 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 25 Which Island?