Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Soul@: Norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1-800-570-1233 norton 24*7
- 2 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 3 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 12 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 13 PR or USVI
- 14 Havana Hotel
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 18 Cayman Islands Currency
- 19 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 20 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 21 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 22 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 23 Havana
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Scrub Island Resort