Still trying to figure out this family trip and have some Cayman questions. Haven't been in a decade.
Anyone know typical hotel rates (Westin, Marriott) in Caymans for week of Thanksgiving (2014). Also will any of them prepare a feast?
I know contributors on this forum suggest a person at seven stars for Turks. Any specific person at Westin Cayman?
Also, I am trying to understand how many good dinner spots are walkable to Westin. Actually come to think of it that time of year it will be dark so may need a taxi anyway.
Thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 9 Private tours in Cuba
- 10 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 11 Location
- 12 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 13 Curacao
- 14 Bahamas girls trip
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point