Starting to plan a trip to the Cayman Islands in Feb 2013. Not sure how many of us there will be yet but definitely want to stay in the 7-mile beach area. We want to stay in a condo vs. hotel. Don't want to spend tons of $$. If we do a 2 bedroom we definitely want to stay under $3000/week. Are there some condos that have more activities, etc? It looks as though it is broken out by the north, center and south parts. Which area is the best to stay. I have been looking at VRBO.com but not even sure where to start. thanks!
Cayman - 7-mile ara
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 2 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Bahamas snorkeling
- 7 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 10 Where to stay on Vieques
- 11 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 14 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 15 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 16 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 17 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 18 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 19 Wedding Help!
- 20 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 21 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 22 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 23 Islands with great nightlife
- 24 month stay on a caribbean island
- 25 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour