I have a few questions:
I am not going to have custody paperwork for my son so I cannot apply to immigrate him until September which leads me to the next issue. If I apply for immigration for him in September he will not get an immigration travel document in time to go on the cruise we have booked for November.
My question is if we wait to apply for immigration for my son until after the cruise in November will we have issues when we disembark the ship at customs and immigration? He is 13 and a Canadian citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 5 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 when to visit barbados
- 10 Barbados Beaches
- 11 Punta Cana
- 12 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 13 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 14 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 15 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 16 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 17 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 18 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations
- 20 Trouble booking hotels!
- 21 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 Bahama's outer island
- 24 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 25 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe