I have a few questions:
I am not going to have custody paperwork for my son so I cannot apply to immigrate him until September which leads me to the next issue. If I apply for immigration for him in September he will not get an immigration travel document in time to go on the cruise we have booked for November.
My question is if we wait to apply for immigration for my son until after the cruise in November will we have issues when we disembark the ship at customs and immigration? He is 13 and a Canadian citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions
- 3 customs questions
- 4 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 Biking in Caribbean
- 8 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 9 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Help with how long on each island.
- 12 Small Carribean Hotel
- 13 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 14 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 15 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 16 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 17 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 18 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 19 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 20 Hiking in St. John
- 21 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 25 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)