First let me state that I live in SoCal where the Pacific is ALWAYS too cold and we normally go to Mayan Riveria in August because of the water temperatures.
I am lookings for places that will have warm water where we can relax and spend all day in the water.
Any island tips or beach areas appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료알라딘 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 알라딘시스템 ▶ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Barbados-how about this place?
- 4 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Havana
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 11 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 12 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 13 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 19 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency