First let me state that I live in SoCal where the Pacific is ALWAYS too cold and we normally go to Mayan Riveria in August because of the water temperatures.
I am lookings for places that will have warm water where we can relax and spend all day in the water.
Any island tips or beach areas appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 http://tophealthmart.com/extreme-mxl/
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 Move to grand cayman
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 7 Malaria Punta Cana
- 8 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 9 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 10 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 11 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 12 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 13 New Destination
- 14 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 15 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas