First let me state that I live in SoCal where the Pacific is ALWAYS too cold and we normally go to Mayan Riveria in August because of the water temperatures.
I am lookings for places that will have warm water where we can relax and spend all day in the water.
Any island tips or beach areas appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Cana
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 6 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget