This forum has always been really helpful for all my trip planning so I thought I would try to take advantage again of all the knowledge here....my husband and I would like to go somewhere this November and bring our 7 month old baby with us....any suggestions for baby friendly islands (less bugs etc)? We have been hoping to go to St. Barth but I think the nanny by the hour rate (in euros) might bankrupt us....
We love going out to eat, drink, scuba, explore beaches etc....ok, maybe we shouldn't bring the baby....
Any suggestions/feedback are appreciated - thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Jade Mountain
- 3 Turks and caicos
- 4 Turks and caicos
- 5 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 6 Honeymoon Help!!
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 Bermuda
- 11 Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 15 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 18 Taxi info. Self touring
- 19 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 20 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 21 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 22 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 23 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?