This forum has always been really helpful for all my trip planning so I thought I would try to take advantage again of all the knowledge here....my husband and I would like to go somewhere this November and bring our 7 month old baby with us....any suggestions for baby friendly islands (less bugs etc)? We have been hoping to go to St. Barth but I think the nanny by the hour rate (in euros) might bankrupt us....
We love going out to eat, drink, scuba, explore beaches etc....ok, maybe we shouldn't bring the baby....
Any suggestions/feedback are appreciated - thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 2 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 3 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 4 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 5 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 6 Looking for destination suggestions
- 7 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 8 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 11 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 12 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 15 Any suggestions??
- 16 Gustavia stay
- 17 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 18 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 19 My week in Guadeloupe
- 20 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 24 Freeport, Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)