This forum has always been really helpful for all my trip planning so I thought I would try to take advantage again of all the knowledge here....my husband and I would like to go somewhere this November and bring our 7 month old baby with us....any suggestions for baby friendly islands (less bugs etc)? We have been hoping to go to St. Barth but I think the nanny by the hour rate (in euros) might bankrupt us....
We love going out to eat, drink, scuba, explore beaches etc....ok, maybe we shouldn't bring the baby....
Any suggestions/feedback are appreciated - thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 3 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 8 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Tennis in Aruba question
- 11 christmas in the caribbean
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 14 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 15 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Money in Jamaica
- 18 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 20 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 21 Atlantis in Nassau
- 22 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis
- 23 10 Great Days in Guadeloupe
- 24 My week in Guadeloupe
- 25 Guadeloupe in January