I am planning a trip to the Caribbean(or just anywhere with a beautiful beach+food). We typically like to rent a condo and explore beaches, towns/islands and restaurants. But, this time around, I feel like we want to go somewhere we can sit and relax and enjoy clear waters and great food. I also wouldn't mind going somewhere where we have the option to do a cool activity or 2. I really wanted to go to the Bahamas to swim with the pigs, but I can't seem to find a great resort nearby. We have been to Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, St. Thomas, St. John & Punta Cana. Our budget is probably under $350ish a night. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 11 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 14 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 15 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ