I am planning a trip to the Caribbean(or just anywhere with a beautiful beach+food). We typically like to rent a condo and explore beaches, towns/islands and restaurants. But, this time around, I feel like we want to go somewhere we can sit and relax and enjoy clear waters and great food. I also wouldn't mind going somewhere where we have the option to do a cool activity or 2. I really wanted to go to the Bahamas to swim with the pigs, but I can't seem to find a great resort nearby. We have been to Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, St. Thomas, St. John & Punta Cana. Our budget is probably under $350ish a night. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island