New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 21 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 22 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 23 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 24 Punta Cana
- 25 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?