New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahubalii&& 1800^^346@@4875**Norton tech Support Phone Number
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 St. Barts
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 6 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 7 PR or USVI
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 13 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 14 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 15 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 16 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 17 5 days in Havana
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 22 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 23 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 Scrub Island Resort