New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip to St. Martin
- 2 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Hotel ideas needed
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Jerk Chicken
- 8 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 9 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities