New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 4 30th anniversary trip
- 5 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 6 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 10 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 12 Safest Islands for Us?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 17 Narrowing it down
- 18 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 19 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 20 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 21 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 22 Destination Wedding
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 25 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI