New to the forum. Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. I am trying to plan a vacation for myself(51), my wife (46) , my 2 sons (17,12), 2 daughters(16,14). We don't travel often, and usually stay in the US when we do, although have been to the Bahamas and Bermuda a few times. With my son and daughter getting close to college, I figured we may not be able to get us all together for a trip for some time so would like to plan something for their upcoming school year February or April vacation. We are open to anywhere on the Caribbean. We would like somewhere that would have a nice beach and water activities for the kids, good restaurants, and a pool and or water park at the hotel. Our budget would be about 10K which would include our flight(from Boston) ,and accommodations. An all inclusive would be ideal, but open to other suggestions as well. I know this is vague, but not having travelled much I am open to any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 12 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 13 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 14 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 15 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 16 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 17 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 18 all inclusive advice
- 19 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 20 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 21 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 23 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 24 St. Maarten Lodging one nite
- 25 My Topic Title IN the postcard