I'm planning a 4-night vacation in the Caribbean in late May 2016 with my boyfriend. I've never been before, so I have no idea which island to go to. I need your help and expertise! As an FYI, I'll be traveling from the LA area. I've done Mexico recently, so I wanted to try something new. Is it possible to find something that fits my preferences below in the Caribbean, or should I stick with Riviera Maya, Mexico? Below is what I'm looking for:
-clear, warm water
-delicious food options
-beachfront/walkable to water
-quiet, relaxing atmosphere
-easy trip into town should we want to go out to dinner and explore
-room less than $200/night
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 2 Ideal wedding island
- 3 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 4 Help with small wedding location
- 5 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 8 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 9 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort