I'm planning a 4-night vacation in the Caribbean in late May 2016 with my boyfriend. I've never been before, so I have no idea which island to go to. I need your help and expertise! As an FYI, I'll be traveling from the LA area. I've done Mexico recently, so I wanted to try something new. Is it possible to find something that fits my preferences below in the Caribbean, or should I stick with Riviera Maya, Mexico? Below is what I'm looking for:
-clear, warm water
-delicious food options
-beachfront/walkable to water
-quiet, relaxing atmosphere
-easy trip into town should we want to go out to dinner and explore
-room less than $200/night
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 2 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 5 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 6 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 7 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 8 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 9 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 10 Hiking in St. John
- 11 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 12 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 13 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 16 Where in DR?
- 17 Honeymoon
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Curacao times 2
- 20 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 21 Barbados
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 24 Help with August trip ideas
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ