I'm planning a 4-night vacation in the Caribbean in late May 2016 with my boyfriend. I've never been before, so I have no idea which island to go to. I need your help and expertise! As an FYI, I'll be traveling from the LA area. I've done Mexico recently, so I wanted to try something new. Is it possible to find something that fits my preferences below in the Caribbean, or should I stick with Riviera Maya, Mexico? Below is what I'm looking for:
-clear, warm water
-delicious food options
-beachfront/walkable to water
-quiet, relaxing atmosphere
-easy trip into town should we want to go out to dinner and explore
-room less than $200/night
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 해외스포츠배팅【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】☩upk양방배팅사이트
- 2 스포츠토토추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】토토사이트검증
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 토토사이트추천【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】♩cil라이브배팅
- 5 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 6 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 7 New Destination
- 8 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 9 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 10 Bahamas help
- 11 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 12 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 13 Vacation suggestion, please
- 14 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 15 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches