My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 New Years Eve / St John
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 6 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 7 Peterson
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Looking for island choice help
- 10 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 11 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 12 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 13 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 14 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 15 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 16 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 17 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 18 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 19 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 Help picking a resort
- 22 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 23 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 24 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)