My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 6 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 7 Cuba for 6 days
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP