My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Caribbean Vacation for Two
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 2 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Cuba in 10 days
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 7 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 11 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 12 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 13 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 14 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 22 all-inclusive or villa?
- 23 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 24 San Juan Hotel
- 25 Help me narrow it down, please!