My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 4 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 5 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 6 Safest Islands for Us?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Narrowing it down
- 15 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 16 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 17 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 18 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 19 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 20 Destination Wedding
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 23 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 24 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba