My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana Excursions
- 2 customs questions
- 3 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 4 Nassau Bahamas
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 Biking in Caribbean
- 7 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 8 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 9 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 10 Help with how long on each island.
- 11 Small Carribean Hotel
- 12 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 13 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 14 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 15 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 16 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 17 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 18 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 19 Hiking in St. John
- 20 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
- 24 Struggling with Decision for Honeymoon (St. Barts/St. Lucia)
- 25 Negril questions