My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 West Coast US and Carribean
- 2 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 3 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 4 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 7 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Tour Operator?
- 12 Travel Advice Needed
- 13 Puerto Plata
- 14 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 15 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 16 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 17 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 20 Transportation to Exuma
- 21 Nassau temp late Jan
- 22 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 23 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 24 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 25 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?