My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buying jewellery
- 2 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 3 Looking for island choice help
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 40th birthday with friends
- 11 which island?
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 15 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 16 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 17 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Cuba in November
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 23 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 24 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals