My wife and I are looking into converting a business trip to Orlando into an extended Caribbean vacation.
We're in Orlando Nov 2 - 5 and then we're trying to jump to an island for a week (+/- 3days).
We're both 30 and we typically prefer to bounce around staying at rental houses, but we're trying to burn up some travel points that will expire in January. So we'll probably need to stay in a resort. Neither of us has traveled to the Caribbean (live in Seattle) and we don't have a lot of time to research, so I'm putting it up to you.
We want to relax (till I'm bored), surf/snokel/paddle board, explore/hike, eat good/cheap and probably spend one good day spoiled.
Hope that helps
Caribbean Vacation for Two
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 2 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 3 Cuba Opening Up
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 8 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 9 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 10 Just back from The Somerset
- 11 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 12 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 13 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 14 Sandals Resorts
- 15 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 16 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana