So I've been wanting to go to the Caribbean forever... and I'm tired of talking about it & not doing it. I am in my 30s & single, while all my friends are married or have kids. So, I'm tired of waiting to do this vacay with someone. I'm looking for suggestions for single-friendly places. I would just like to avoid being the only single person & not at some honeymoon/couples resort. I am not looking for a fancy place to stay. I don't plan on being in my room very much & don't think I need a whole villa to myself. I am leaning towards BVI. I am hoping to go for a week or so, don't need a huge itinerary. I just want to know I'll be safe going solo. I'd also like to do some excursions that won't break my bank by going alone. (I really want to try fishing or some boat day trips). Mainly I want to chill on the beach, sip some tropical drinks, & hear some good music. Suggestions?? Thanks so much.
Caribbean vacation by myself- thinking BVI
- 1 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 2 Trip Report of the Bahamas 7/1 - 7/6/12
- 3 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 4 First timers going to Nassau, Bahamas - need help!
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 St.Thomas St. John
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!