So I've been wanting to go to the Caribbean forever... and I'm tired of talking about it & not doing it. I am in my 30s & single, while all my friends are married or have kids. So, I'm tired of waiting to do this vacay with someone. I'm looking for suggestions for single-friendly places. I would just like to avoid being the only single person & not at some honeymoon/couples resort. I am not looking for a fancy place to stay. I don't plan on being in my room very much & don't think I need a whole villa to myself. I am leaning towards BVI. I am hoping to go for a week or so, don't need a huge itinerary. I just want to know I'll be safe going solo. I'd also like to do some excursions that won't break my bank by going alone. (I really want to try fishing or some boat day trips). Mainly I want to chill on the beach, sip some tropical drinks, & hear some good music. Suggestions?? Thanks so much.
Caribbean vacation by myself- thinking BVI
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 3 Tipping at AI
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?