I've got to say honeymoon planning is hard work! I think I have 3 great ideas, and need help selecting the best trip. Your advise will be very much appreciated:
Our primary interests are:
relaxing on beautiful beaches as much as possible
Hiking to spectacular sites
Romantic waterfront dinners
Drinks at a beach bar
Live music (nothing fancy) at night
Staying with in our $5000-$6000 budget.
Which of these is best:
Option 1: Renting a villa on St Barts for 7 days and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 2: Renting a villa on St. John, and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 3: Spending 11 days in Belize where we would spend 7 days on the coast an 4 days inland.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 4 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 5 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 6 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 9 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 19 My week in Guadeloupe
- 20 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 23 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 24 Freeport, Bahamas
- 25 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)