I've got to say honeymoon planning is hard work! I think I have 3 great ideas, and need help selecting the best trip. Your advise will be very much appreciated:
Our primary interests are:
relaxing on beautiful beaches as much as possible
Hiking to spectacular sites
Romantic waterfront dinners
Drinks at a beach bar
Live music (nothing fancy) at night
Staying with in our $5000-$6000 budget.
Which of these is best:
Option 1: Renting a villa on St Barts for 7 days and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 2: Renting a villa on St. John, and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 3: Spending 11 days in Belize where we would spend 7 days on the coast an 4 days inland.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT SKYPE CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O SKYPE 24*7
- 2 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Havana
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 10 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 11 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 17 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 18 PR or USVI
- 19 Havana Hotel
- 20 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 23 Cayman Islands Currency
- 24 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 25 Martinique June 4th - 16th