I've got to say honeymoon planning is hard work! I think I have 3 great ideas, and need help selecting the best trip. Your advise will be very much appreciated:
Our primary interests are:
relaxing on beautiful beaches as much as possible
Hiking to spectacular sites
Romantic waterfront dinners
Drinks at a beach bar
Live music (nothing fancy) at night
Staying with in our $5000-$6000 budget.
Which of these is best:
Option 1: Renting a villa on St Barts for 7 days and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 2: Renting a villa on St. John, and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 3: Spending 11 days in Belize where we would spend 7 days on the coast an 4 days inland.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Havanna
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 13 Living in the Caribbean
- 14 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 15 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 16 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 17 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 22 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 25 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios