I've got to say honeymoon planning is hard work! I think I have 3 great ideas, and need help selecting the best trip. Your advise will be very much appreciated:
Our primary interests are:
relaxing on beautiful beaches as much as possible
Hiking to spectacular sites
Romantic waterfront dinners
Drinks at a beach bar
Live music (nothing fancy) at night
Staying with in our $5000-$6000 budget.
Which of these is best:
Option 1: Renting a villa on St Barts for 7 days and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 2: Renting a villa on St. John, and chartering a boat for 4 days for island hopping.
Option 3: Spending 11 days in Belize where we would spend 7 days on the coast an 4 days inland.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Barbados Beaches
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 10 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 11 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 12 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 13 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 14 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 15 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Trouble booking hotels!
- 18 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 Bahama's outer island
- 21 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 22 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 25 40 min layover in CLT