I am celebrating my 30th birthday (again) in January and would love to go somewhere in the Caribbean for the first time. I will probably have 4 days, possibly 5, total for my trip and I will be coming from NYC. Please let me know if you have any suggestions based on my preferences in order of importance, with the most important first.
-Somewhere that is not overly developed and touristy
-unique hotel rooms (or homes to rent possibly) that are woven into the landscape, i.e. a hut on stilts overlooking the water, or maybe something like a treehouse? is that too much to ask for? haha - well, something along those lines...or think vernacular architecture
-horseback riding along the beach or other natural area
-someplace kind of mellow but still has some restaurant (with hopefully flavorful food) and bar/lounge (with live music) options
Please let me know your suggestions. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 3 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 4 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 5 Hiking in St. John
- 6 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 9 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 10 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 11 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 12 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 13 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 14 Where in DR?
- 15 Honeymoon
- 16 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 19 Barbados
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 22 Help with August trip ideas
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?