We were looking to travel to Aruba the end of December, but would like to get advise on other islands. We have 7 - 8 nights, traveling from Boston. 2 families with kids age 5-12. We are looking for beach, hiking, good eating. Ideally, would like to rent a house/villa or apartments/condos. Is there anyone that has been to the islands on you own (not in all-inclusive) and which would you recommend based on your experience? Is one less expensive than the others?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 Punta Cana
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 6 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 7 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 8 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 9 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 12 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Trouble booking hotels!
- 15 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 16 Airport transfer PUJ
- 17 Bahama's outer island
- 18 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 19 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 22 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget