We were looking to travel to Aruba the end of December, but would like to get advise on other islands. We have 7 - 8 nights, traveling from Boston. 2 families with kids age 5-12. We are looking for beach, hiking, good eating. Ideally, would like to rent a house/villa or apartments/condos. Is there anyone that has been to the islands on you own (not in all-inclusive) and which would you recommend based on your experience? Is one less expensive than the others?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 2 Jerk Chicken
- 3 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 4 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 9 aruba fun!!!
- 10 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 11 Peterson
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 St.Lucia newbie
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!