We have been to Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean before.
Which of the two blow is the better option, considering we've been to Cancun & some major parts of Mexico-
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 8:00 am 5:00 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 10 am 6 pm
2. Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Belize City, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Also, how's cruise experience with Norewegian? We were really impressed with Royal caribbean though not much when we cruised Princess to Alaska.
Thanks in advacne,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April