We have been to Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean before.
Which of the two blow is the better option, considering we've been to Cancun & some major parts of Mexico-
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 8:00 am 5:00 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 10 am 6 pm
2. Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Belize City, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Also, how's cruise experience with Norewegian? We were really impressed with Royal caribbean though not much when we cruised Princess to Alaska.
Thanks in advacne,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour