We have been to Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean before.
Which of the two blow is the better option, considering we've been to Cancun & some major parts of Mexico-
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 8:00 am 5:00 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 10 am 6 pm
2. Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Belize City, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Also, how's cruise experience with Norewegian? We were really impressed with Royal caribbean though not much when we cruised Princess to Alaska.
Thanks in advacne,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches