We have been to Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean before.
Which of the two blow is the better option, considering we've been to Cancun & some major parts of Mexico-
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica 8:00 am 5:00 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman 8:00 am 4:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 10 am 6 pm
2. Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras 10:00 am 6:00 pm
Belize City, Belize 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Also, how's cruise experience with Norewegian? We were really impressed with Royal caribbean though not much when we cruised Princess to Alaska.
Thanks in advacne,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jerk Chicken
- 2 BVI trip questions
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 First trip to St. Martin
- 5 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Hotel ideas needed
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities