I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 실시간 중계 ▼ 접속 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Curaçao and girls?
- 3 Small Carribean Hotel
- 4 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions
- 6 customs questions
- 7 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 8 Nassau Bahamas
- 9 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 10 Biking in Caribbean
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 13 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 14 Help with how long on each island.
- 15 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 16 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 17 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 18 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 19 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 20 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 21 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 22 Hiking in St. John
- 23 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed