I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maarten with older teens
- 2 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 5 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 6 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 7 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 8 Looking for destination suggestions
- 9 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 10 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 13 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 14 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 15 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 16 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 17 Any suggestions??
- 18 Gustavia stay
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas