I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curacao
- 2 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Do you need a rental in Jamaica?
- 5 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 6 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 9 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 10 Location
- 11 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 12 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 13 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 14 turks caicos
- 15 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 16 Private tours in Cuba
- 17 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 18 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 19 Bahamas girls trip
- 20 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 21 Cuba Tour Companies
- 22 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 23 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 24 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 25 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015