I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 2 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 3 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 cuba via bahamas
- 6 St. Lucia Sept or October
- 7 Help me with my Turks & Caicos honeymoon!
- 8 Choosing between Ritz and Hyatt in Aruba
- 9 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 10 Caribbean holiday in December
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 13 Barbados vs Grenada
- 14 need ideas
- 15 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 16 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 17 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 20 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 21 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 22 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 23 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 24 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 25 Weather in Nov