I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 When to go to El Yunque
- 2 Honeymoon Advice
- 3 My New Life !
- 4 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 5 Travel buddy
- 6 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 7 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 8 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 11 Jamaica
- 12 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 18 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 19 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 20 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 21 Conference in Cuba in February
- 22 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 23 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 24 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 25 Small boat excursion