I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need info on Treasure Cay Bahamas
- 2 The is a natural dietary supplement which
- 3 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 4 Skin Care For Skin Problems
- 5 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 6 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 7 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 11 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 12 Choosing the Right Island
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people