I and my wife plan on a 5-6 days caribbean in March. We have done quite a bit of research but still cant decide on which island. Hoping to get some suggestions ....
here is what we're looking for
- Beach with clean calm water
- Resorts that are not too crowded since this will be Spring break time
- Good local food
- A little bit of night life
- Snorkelling if possible, else any other outdoor/water activity. Even a whole day drive kind of thing is fine
Budget wise we're flexible and don't mind spending a little more. I do prefer the luxury resorts but not AI.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 4 celebrating 40
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Where to go in February/March
- 8 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 9 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 12 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 13 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 14 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 20 St. Croix and sea grass
- 21 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 22 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 23 Bahamas Resort
- 24 Which country?
- 25 back to TCI, for 3rd time...