We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Groupon Tours
- 4 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Location
- 7 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 8 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 9 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 10 turks caicos
- 11 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 12 Private tours in Cuba
- 13 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 14 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 15 Curacao
- 16 Bahamas girls trip
- 17 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 18 Cuba Tour Companies
- 19 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 20 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 21 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 22 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 23 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 24 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 25 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel