We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 6 Bahamas Resort
- 7 Which country?
- 8 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 9 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 10 Antigua or St Martin
- 11 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 12 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 13 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years