We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 2 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 3 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 4 Move to bahamas
- 5 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 6 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 11 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 13 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 14 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 15 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 16 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 17 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 20 Aruba help!
- 21 St Martin
- 22 Planning a three week trip
- 23 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 24 Casa Karma
- 25 Honeymoon - please help!