We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 3 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 4 Overwhelmed
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 7 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 8 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 9 Jamaica help!
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 11 2 weeks in cuba
- 12 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 13 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 14 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 15 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 16 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 17 Jamaica
- 18 Jamaica all inclusive
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 21 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 24 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 25 Why Barbados?