We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 2 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right