We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean holiday in December
- 2 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 3 Barbados vs Grenada
- 4 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 5 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 6 Cuba tour companies
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 9 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 10 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 11 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 12 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 13 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 14 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 15 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Weather in Nov
- 18 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 19 Fishing for ideas
- 20 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 21 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 First time cruiser to USVI
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?