We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel Advice Needed
- 2 Puerto Plata
- 3 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 4 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 7 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 8 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 9 Resort Recommendations
- 10 Transportation to Exuma
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nassau temp late Jan
- 13 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 14 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 15 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 16 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 17 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 18 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 19 West Coast US and Carribean
- 20 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 23 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 24 St. John USVI
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?