We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 San Juan Airport
- 2 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 3 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 4 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Back from San Juan
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 10 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 11 Storm ?
- 12 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 15 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 16 Kristen- where are you?????
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 19 The Color of the Water
- 20 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 Punta Cana excursions
- 23 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700