We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Chritiansted Liquor Stores
- 4 Puerto Rico - self driving - any suggestions?
- 5 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 9 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 10 Cuba for 6 days
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 13 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 14 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 when to visit barbados
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Punta Cana
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 22 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 25 Havana City Walk - Travel Report