We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Advice/Recommendations on trip to Puerto Rico with 1 year old
- 4 Resorts that offer private homes/villa
- 5 US Cash in Cuba
- 6 Grenada
- 7 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 8 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 New Years Eve / St John
- 11 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 12 Looking for island choice help
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 Peterson
- 17 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 18 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 19 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 20 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 21 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 22 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 23 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 24 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 25 Dream 50th Anniversary