We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/io-boost-reviews/
- 5 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 6 Max Gain Xtreme Athletic introduces a large portion
- 7 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews
- 8 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 9 Cottage on the beach
- 10 Island Hopping
- 11 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 12 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 13 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 14 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 15 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 16 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 19 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 20 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 23 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 24 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 25 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014