We are 4 people in our mid 20s and we want to explore as much as we can from the Caribbean islands. Time frame 20Dec - 5th January, budget about 2000 Euros per person, starting from europe.
Do you have any suggestions for a good route and easy transport between the islands? What is the best place to start the trip.? We were thinking of starting from Cuba and then visiting Haiti and the Dominican Republic.... But from what i saw from Cuba it works only with flights, i didn't find much about ferry connections from and to cuba (Which makes it more expensive).
So any ideas and tips about possible starting point and routes are super welcome.
Thanks very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buying jewellery
- 2 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 3 Looking for island choice help
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 40th birthday with friends
- 11 which island?
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 15 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 16 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 17 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Cuba in November
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 23 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 24 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals