We are considering curacao, but are open to other ideas. Curacao is the main choice due to being outside hurricane belt. we want to scuba dive, have some nightlife available, rent a villa, shop and eat out at good restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for destination suggestions
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 4 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 5 Any suggestions??
- 6 Gustavia stay
- 7 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 8 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 9 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 10 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 11 My week in Guadeloupe
- 12 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 15 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun