I am planning to surprise my husband for his 40th birthday with a trip to the Caribbean- March 2016. We have been to Turks and Caicos & loved it. We plan on going back in July '16. I have a budget of $1,400-$1,900, plan to stay 3-4 nights, don't really care for the crazy party atmosphere, and like a relaxed environment. We love to swim, snorkel, walk on the beach, drive & enjoy the scenery, shopping, etc… We don't mind nightlife, however, we don't want a party outside our room at 1am. It doesn't have to be all inclusive as we rarely drink, I am vegan, and will probably travel with boxed pasta, spices, and purchase groceries on the island. Each time I look, the cheapest tends to be Mexico, Jamaica, and Punta Cana- all places we don't want to visit. I've been looking at St. Croix, Nevis, Anguilla, St. Martin/Marteen, Cayman Islands, St. John, Tortola, Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire. I'm not a big fan of port towns, but if we do find an island we like that has cruise ships, I hope we can stay on the opposite end of the island.
Based on the info, what do you all suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료황금성 ⊙●홈 피 - v vz338.com ⊙●
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11