My son is getting married in August and seems to have his mind set on Caribbean/Ctrl America for the honeymoon. I'm a coastal beach guy (grew up in FLA) but I've never ventured south for this late in the summer. My gut says 'No' due to heat, bugs, hurricanes - but I've never been in the area during this time. Any thoughts? Looking for advice as well as recommendations. (Posting in another forum as well)
Caribbean in August?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 3 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 4 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 7 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 10 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 11 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 12 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 13 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 Which island?
- 16 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 17 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 18 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 21 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 22 Turks and Caicos problems
- 23 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 24 customs
- 25 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples