My fiance and I are planning a honeymoon for Aug. this year. We wanted Hawaii but don't have a full 2 weeks, which is what I've heard you should allow. We are thinking the Caribbean but aren't sure which island. We like to shop, relax, do some sitting on the beach, and sightsee. We aren't too big into watersports or crowds. I have already been to St.Kitts/Nevis and Jamaica- so those are out. We're looking for a place(s) to spend about 10 days and not get bored. Our budget is around $5,000-7,000. We are not opposed to AI. Any suggestions on island(s) and places to stay would be most welcomed! Thanks!
Caribbean Honeymoon Help
- 1 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay