i thought I'd reach out here for some suggestions. I'm planning a honeymoon the 2nd weekend in September. My fiancee and I are getting married in Boston, we live in Los Angeles, and we have about a week to relax on a beach after the wedding. The Caribbean seems like the best option logistically, but we're obviously concerned about hurricane season. I'm looking into Trinidad and Tobago and the ABC's, (Bucuti in Aruba is on my radar) but I'm also looking for any other hidden gems that are somewhat out of the hurricane path. (I realize these may not exist, but I thought it was worth a try)
A bit about us: we're usually pretty adventurous travelers, but after all the planning and parting of the wedding we're looking for something super relaxing and low-maintenance. We're thinking: sitting on an amazing beach with a cocktail, good food, good service, possibly some outdoor excursions, not too touristy, and EASY.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vita Skin Care Reviews
- 2 Netflix technical Support Phone Number H∑LP >>1800-841-6436
- 3 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 4 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 5 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 6 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 7 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Island advice plz!
- 10 Cubarinking water?
- 11 First time to PR
- 12 St. John Trip Report
- 13 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 14 Cuba
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 St Kitts' Bakery
- 17 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 18 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 19 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 20 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 21 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 22 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!