i thought I'd reach out here for some suggestions. I'm planning a honeymoon the 2nd weekend in September. My fiancee and I are getting married in Boston, we live in Los Angeles, and we have about a week to relax on a beach after the wedding. The Caribbean seems like the best option logistically, but we're obviously concerned about hurricane season. I'm looking into Trinidad and Tobago and the ABC's, (Bucuti in Aruba is on my radar) but I'm also looking for any other hidden gems that are somewhat out of the hurricane path. (I realize these may not exist, but I thought it was worth a try)
A bit about us: we're usually pretty adventurous travelers, but after all the planning and parting of the wedding we're looking for something super relaxing and low-maintenance. We're thinking: sitting on an amazing beach with a cocktail, good food, good service, possibly some outdoor excursions, not too touristy, and EASY.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 불새 ▣ 홈피: 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help