i thought I'd reach out here for some suggestions. I'm planning a honeymoon the 2nd weekend in September. My fiancee and I are getting married in Boston, we live in Los Angeles, and we have about a week to relax on a beach after the wedding. The Caribbean seems like the best option logistically, but we're obviously concerned about hurricane season. I'm looking into Trinidad and Tobago and the ABC's, (Bucuti in Aruba is on my radar) but I'm also looking for any other hidden gems that are somewhat out of the hurricane path. (I realize these may not exist, but I thought it was worth a try)
A bit about us: we're usually pretty adventurous travelers, but after all the planning and parting of the wedding we're looking for something super relaxing and low-maintenance. We're thinking: sitting on an amazing beach with a cocktail, good food, good service, possibly some outdoor excursions, not too touristy, and EASY.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11