i thought I'd reach out here for some suggestions. I'm planning a honeymoon the 2nd weekend in September. My fiancee and I are getting married in Boston, we live in Los Angeles, and we have about a week to relax on a beach after the wedding. The Caribbean seems like the best option logistically, but we're obviously concerned about hurricane season. I'm looking into Trinidad and Tobago and the ABC's, (Bucuti in Aruba is on my radar) but I'm also looking for any other hidden gems that are somewhat out of the hurricane path. (I realize these may not exist, but I thought it was worth a try)
A bit about us: we're usually pretty adventurous travelers, but after all the planning and parting of the wedding we're looking for something super relaxing and low-maintenance. We're thinking: sitting on an amazing beach with a cocktail, good food, good service, possibly some outdoor excursions, not too touristy, and EASY.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류 < √<÷<√ < BUS97. COM < √<÷<√ <토토사이트추천
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 11 aruba fun!!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Peterson
- 14 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Aruba weather
- 20 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 21 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Cruise stop activities
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Jade Mountain