I’m planning an October Honeymoon in the Caribbean and am looking for suggestions for a romantic island with a fun nightlife, yet not too touristy, great beaches that are not too crowded, towns to explore and a luxury resort, adults only if possible. Would love to snorkel and swim with sting rays or dolphins too. We’re considering St. John, Turks and Caicos, and St. Lucia, but we’ve never been to the Caribbean so any suggestions or advice would be awesome. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 2 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 3 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 4 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 5 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 6 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 7 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 8 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 9 Honeymoon August 2016
- 10 Canadian money exchange ??
- 11 Help choosing an island
- 12 Safe, family friendly Island
- 13 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 14 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 15 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 16 Family trip to Jamaica
- 17 Vieques Island
- 18 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 19 Best island for food and beaches
- 20 Cuba tour companies
- 21 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 22 Resort rent out for wedding
- 23 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 Hotel on Turks