I’m planning an October Honeymoon in the Caribbean and am looking for suggestions for a romantic island with a fun nightlife, yet not too touristy, great beaches that are not too crowded, towns to explore and a luxury resort, adults only if possible. Would love to snorkel and swim with sting rays or dolphins too. We’re considering St. John, Turks and Caicos, and St. Lucia, but we’ve never been to the Caribbean so any suggestions or advice would be awesome. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 3 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 4 Help on choosing where to visit
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 which island?
- 7 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 10 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 11 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 12 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016