My daughter is getting married in October and they are thinking of a Caribbean vacation. I think that is still hurricane season. They have considered Aruba, I think possibly because it may be cheap to reach from Denver. They are certainly open to other spots as well. She has been to Mexico so I think she'd like something other than Mexico. Can you Caribbean travelers share your expertise. I know they want a place to relax and probably would enjoy some activities as well if available. Gambling is not important and I do think that is part of the draw of Aruba but I may be wrong.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 4 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 7 St. Kitts, the details
- 8 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 9 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 10 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 11 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 12 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 15 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 18 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 19 8 TUFF MILES
- 20 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 21 1 week in San Juan
- 22 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 23 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 24 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014
- 25 Bermuda or Bahamas: fabulous beach vacation, first week in June?