Looking for some help. I am trying to plan a vacation in July for my 17 year old daughter and myself. I am looking for an All Inclusive Island (Not Domincan Republic, Jamaica or Mexico). I am trying to find somehting clean, on the beach, and will have activities for my daughter and I. We love snorkeling, jets skis, zip line and great beaches! I have been looking into Antigua and Aruba. Does anyone have any suggestions for even a different island? We went to Barbados last year and stayed All Inclusive and had a wonderful time. We would go back in a heart beat but thougt maybe we can see someplace different instead. Any advice??? Thank you.
Caribbean All Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?