My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://healthchatboard.com/virilax/
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 4 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 5 New Destination
- 6 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 Bahamas help
- 9 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 10 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 11 Vacation suggestion, please
- 12 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 13 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 14 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 17 aruba planning advice
- 18 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 19 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson