My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tour advice
- 2 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 3 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 4 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 5 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 6 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 7 Resort Recommendations
- 8 Island with golf
- 9 West Coast US and Carribean
- 10 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 11 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 12 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 13 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 14 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Tour Operator?
- 17 Travel Advice Needed
- 18 Puerto Plata
- 19 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 20 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 21 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 22 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 25 Transportation to Exuma