My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Caribbean adventure - island hopping and need advice!
- 1 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 5 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 8 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 9 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Bermuda Trip
- 14 quiet and relaxing
- 15 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 St.Thomas St. John
- 18 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 19 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 20 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 21 June vacation trip for guys
- 22 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 23 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?