My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ASSIST : Pogo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 P0G0 GAMES 24*7
- 2 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm