My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Help
- 2 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 6 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 7 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 8 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma