My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 4 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 6 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 7 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 8 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 9 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 10 30th anniversary trip
- 11 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 12 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 13 Bermuda in February or March
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 16 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 17 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 18 Safest Islands for Us?
- 19 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 20 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 21 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 22 Narrowing it down
- 23 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 24 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 25 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary