My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a Caribbean adventure.
We have about 10 days and would like to get a nice taste of the area but not feel like we are ‘racing’.
Coming from Canada we can get cheap entry points into Puerto Rico & Jamaica.
Can anyone suggest some good itineraries? We were thinking of San Juan – St Martin – St Kitts – Antigua.
We’ve read about ferries and flights to get from one place to another. Does anyone have any tips or advice to give on hopping from one place to the next?
Does this sound plausible or is it too much? Any recommendations? We love good food and wouldn’t mind a few ‘fine dining’ nights but we would also love to eat cheap and local… also nice beaches
We’re fairly active too – love swimming, biking, hiking, walking etc. Not so much into the shopping.
Sorry for being so vague… any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 2 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 3 Tortola next week
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 6 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Surf Fly Fishing
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 Family of 5 undecided island
- 11 Christmas 2017
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico