After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 2 Early 20's Couple
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Couple in early 20's
- 5 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Boat Charter in BVI
- 7 Weather in June?
- 8 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 9 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 10 Anniversary Trip Options
- 11 Island with golf
- 12 2 Days in Dominica
- 13 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 14 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 15 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 18 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 19 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 20 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 21 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 22 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 23 Choosing an island
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete