After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 No rain in June PLEASE
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://www.healtheverplus.com/maxtropin/
- 4 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 6 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 7 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 8 Island recommendation
- 9 Cuba
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 12 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 13 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 14 Can I take alcohol?
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Scrub Island Resort
- 17 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 18 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 19 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 20 Family vacation for divers
- 21 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 22 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 23 Island advice plz!
- 24 Cubarinking water?
- 25 First time to PR