After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 5 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort