After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas