After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 STOCK IN TRADE
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two