After a lot of research on the caribbean islands Im now asking you! We are going 10 days for our honeymoon during hurricane season in beginning of september. We looked into islands like St Lucia and Guadeloupe etc but they are all to expensive to fly to and no flights on our way back.
We are looking for:
- nice beaches
- not too explored places with a lot of american hotells and all inclusive more like bungalows or B&B
- genuin and nice people
- authentic food, snorkeling/diving
- hiking or exploring small islands etc.
- small towns with some bars and restaurants...
My lastest research was Bahamas, any recommendations??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 New Destination
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 Bahamas help
- 7 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 8 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 9 Vacation suggestion, please
- 10 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 17 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 18 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March