My husband and I are going to St. Kitts in March. We'll be staying in Frigate Bay. He really wants to rent mopeds, which I think is ridiculous. I am much more interested in renting a car for a few days or getting around by taxi. Can anyone give advice about the best way to get around on St.Kitts? We'll be there for 4 days. We also want to do a day trip to Nevis. Thanks a lot.
car/cabs/mo-peds on St. Kitts
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 2 Overwhelmed
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?