I'm thinking about moving to one of the caraibbean country to live in after i finish my studies but i dont know which one should I consider to choose. I will be an IT engineer (programmer).
I would like the country to be cheap and quite modern, use two official languages english and spanish if possible.
Im european so it would be nice if there are some people(girls) just like me, i mean the appearance.
In my dreams i want to live in a small home near the sea, play with the water, ride ski jet and have the life of luxury. is the programmer profession enough for that lifestyle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 검빛경마 ⊙●홈 피 - xxt27.com ⊙●
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana