I'm thinking about moving to one of the caraibbean country to live in after i finish my studies but i dont know which one should I consider to choose. I will be an IT engineer (programmer).
I would like the country to be cheap and quite modern, use two official languages english and spanish if possible.
Im european so it would be nice if there are some people(girls) just like me, i mean the appearance.
In my dreams i want to live in a small home near the sea, play with the water, ride ski jet and have the life of luxury. is the programmer profession enough for that lifestyle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 2 Cuba for 6 days
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 6 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 7 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 8 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ