I'm thinking about moving to one of the caraibbean country to live in after i finish my studies but i dont know which one should I consider to choose. I will be an IT engineer (programmer).
I would like the country to be cheap and quite modern, use two official languages english and spanish if possible.
Im european so it would be nice if there are some people(girls) just like me, i mean the appearance.
In my dreams i want to live in a small home near the sea, play with the water, ride ski jet and have the life of luxury. is the programmer profession enough for that lifestyle?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 @«« »»@ 카지노사이트주소 @«« »»@ 카지노게임 @«« »»@ BUS97.COM
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 13 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 14 aruba fun!!!
- 15 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 16 Peterson
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Aruba weather
- 23 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 24 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 25 Turks and caicos