So many choices for the honeymoon. I have been here once but only for a stop on a cruise. Got off the ship for an hour or 2. If anyone could please talk about their time and things to do in Curacao id appricate it. Coming from Boston, and this will be in June if it helps. My fiancee wants to go and want to make sure its a nice play with beaches and a good place to relax.
Caracao- Anyone been? Good for honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean with grown kids
- 2 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 3 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 4 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 5 Honeymoon destination?
- 6 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 9 Mid October Honeymoon
- 10 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 13 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 14 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 15 Anguilla Beaches
- 16 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 17 Cuba help!
- 18 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 19 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 20 Rent a car?
- 21 LIAT Air
- 22 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 23 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 24 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 25 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights