We are planning to head down to the Ritz Carlton in St. Thomas for a long weekend in early '09. Haven't booked it yet. We'll be bringing our 2 1/2 year old with us and are concerned about getting to/from the airport to the hotel. Should we bring our own carseat and install it in a taxi? Does anyone know if the Ritz would provide transport to/from the airport with a carseat? I could definitely call them.. but we haven't booked yet. Just wondering what other parents of toddlers have done. Once we are at the resort, we don't plan to leave. Just concerned about getting to/from. Thanks!
Car Seat for Toddler Question...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed
- 2 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 3 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 4 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 5 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 6 Jamaica help!
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 8 2 weeks in cuba
- 9 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 10 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 11 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 12 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 13 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 14 Jamaica
- 15 Jamaica all inclusive
- 16 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 17 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 18 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 21 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 22 Why Barbados?
- 23 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 24 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 25 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)