We're leaving for a week in San Juan, staying at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel. From reading other posts, we're thinking that, because the beach isn't so great there, we may want to go to the Isla Verde Beach, visit Old San Juan , etc. We're trying to decide whether or not to rent a car, or rely on taxis. It seems that taxis are expensive. Our questions about car rental center around the cost/availability of parking, including at the Conrad San Juan Condado Hotel, as well as other hotels and restaurants on the Isla Verde strip, and in Old San Juan. We'd appreciate any information on this topic.
Car rental vs. taxis in San Juan Condado area
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John