We're leaving for a week in San Juan, staying at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel. From reading other posts, we're thinking that, because the beach isn't so great there, we may want to go to the Isla Verde Beach, visit Old San Juan , etc. We're trying to decide whether or not to rent a car, or rely on taxis. It seems that taxis are expensive. Our questions about car rental center around the cost/availability of parking, including at the Conrad San Juan Condado Hotel, as well as other hotels and restaurants on the Isla Verde strip, and in Old San Juan. We'd appreciate any information on this topic.
Car rental vs. taxis in San Juan Condado area
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 4 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Cupecoy Beach
- 7 Tips for bahamas
- 8 Vacation Ideas
- 9 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 10 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 11 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 12 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 13 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 14 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 15 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 16 walkable hotels
- 17 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 18 Back from San Juan
- 19 St Thomas
- 20 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 21 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 22 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 23 Aruba Restaurants
- 24 Aruba Restaraunts
- 25 Car Rental Puerto Rico