We're leaving for a week in San Juan, staying at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel. From reading other posts, we're thinking that, because the beach isn't so great there, we may want to go to the Isla Verde Beach, visit Old San Juan , etc. We're trying to decide whether or not to rent a car, or rely on taxis. It seems that taxis are expensive. Our questions about car rental center around the cost/availability of parking, including at the Conrad San Juan Condado Hotel, as well as other hotels and restaurants on the Isla Verde strip, and in Old San Juan. We'd appreciate any information on this topic.
Car rental vs. taxis in San Juan Condado area
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Watch A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free On Vioozzzzzzzzzzzzz 720p.
- 2 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 5 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 6 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 9 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 10 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 11 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 12 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 13 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 14 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 15 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 16 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 17 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 18 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 19 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 20 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 21 Beaches Turks question
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Curacao - where to stay
- 24 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 25 May Honeymoon