We're leaving for a week in San Juan, staying at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel. From reading other posts, we're thinking that, because the beach isn't so great there, we may want to go to the Isla Verde Beach, visit Old San Juan , etc. We're trying to decide whether or not to rent a car, or rely on taxis. It seems that taxis are expensive. Our questions about car rental center around the cost/availability of parking, including at the Conrad San Juan Condado Hotel, as well as other hotels and restaurants on the Isla Verde strip, and in Old San Juan. We'd appreciate any information on this topic.
Car rental vs. taxis in San Juan Condado area
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?