Scheduled to go to St. Martin in two weeks and will be renting a car. I just reviewed car rentals on Fodor's forum and see a long litany of problems with people renting cars in St. Martin and feeling they were being scammed by rental people (Thrifty/Dollar rentals seem to be a primary problem). I'll be staying on Dutch side in Simpson Bay area. Can anyone tell me a reliable rental place that can be trusted?
Car rental - St. Martin
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 2 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 5 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 6 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 7 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 Bahamas snorkeling
- 10 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 11 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 12 Wedding Help!
- 13 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 14 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 15 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 16 Islands with great nightlife
- 17 month stay on a caribbean island
- 18 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 19 Where to stay on Vieques
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling