Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Paid for extra insurance. Rental for a week was $400, was charged an additional $392 for their front plate falling off, something they should have secured properly and which should have been covered by insurance! I did not authorize the charge and now get to start the long battle to get my money back. People where nice enough while picking up vehicle, but total pricks on return. Jeep had other issues as well, suspension and starter were problematic
Car rental nightmare
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 Summer family vacation
- 4 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 5 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 6 Caribbean with grown kids
- 7 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 8 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 9 Honeymoon destination?
- 10 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 11 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 12 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 14 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 17 Anguilla Beaches
- 18 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 19 Cuba help!
- 20 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 21 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 22 Rent a car?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 25 Caribbean Islands Cruise