Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Paid for extra insurance. Rental for a week was $400, was charged an additional $392 for their front plate falling off, something they should have secured properly and which should have been covered by insurance! I did not authorize the charge and now get to start the long battle to get my money back. People where nice enough while picking up vehicle, but total pricks on return. Jeep had other issues as well, suspension and starter were problematic
Car rental nightmare
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 7 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 8 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 9 Long Island Bahanas
- 10 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 11 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 12 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 13 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 14 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 15 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 16 Punta Cana excursions
- 17 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 18 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 19 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 20 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 21 Aruba suggestions
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Nassau
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 LIAT Air