Heads up-I recently rented a jeep from Best Deal car rental, also known as Ace. Paid for extra insurance. Rental for a week was $400, was charged an additional $392 for their front plate falling off, something they should have secured properly and which should have been covered by insurance! I did not authorize the charge and now get to start the long battle to get my money back. People where nice enough while picking up vehicle, but total pricks on return. Jeep had other issues as well, suspension and starter were problematic
Car rental nightmare
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?