We are planning a day trip to St. Barths from St. Martin in December. Are there any car rental companies at the ferry dock for the Rapid Explorer or do we need to head to the airport to pick up a car? Thanks for your help!
Car Rental at St Barths Ferry Dock?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 4 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 5 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 11 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 12 montego bay
- 13 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 14 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 15 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 16 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 17 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 20 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 21 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 22 Get info about weather.
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 25 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?