We are planning a day trip to St. Barths from St. Martin in December. Are there any car rental companies at the ferry dock for the Rapid Explorer or do we need to head to the airport to pick up a car? Thanks for your help!
Car Rental at St Barths Ferry Dock?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 8 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 11 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic