In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 5 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Curacao vs Barbados
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas