In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems