In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 6 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 9 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 10 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 13 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 14 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 15 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 16 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 17 rent a car??
- 18 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 19 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 20 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 21 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 24 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 25 Scrub Island recommendations?