In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 9 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 10 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 11 Driving in Aurba
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 Barbados question where to stay
- 15 Barbados Ferry Service
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!