In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?