In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 50+ where to dance?
- 5 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 6 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 7 dominican republic
- 8 Summer family vacation
- 9 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 10 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 11 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 12 St Martin
- 13 Florida or caribbean
- 14 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 15 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 16 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 17 Resort villa suggestions
- 18 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 19 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 20 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 21 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 22 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 23 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 24 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 25 Best Island To Honeymoon To?