In planning our Aruba trip we are trying to choose between a more expensive place on the beach or less expensive condo 1/2 mile away. If we get the condo we will need a car (thus more money) but if we need a car for Aruba anyway that doesn't matter as much. So...would it be good to have a car for Aruba anyway? Is there much to explore on the island? I'm sure if we stay at Eagel or Palm we can get to lots of restaurants etc. I just don't know how much else there is to see on the island. Thanks!
Car in Aruba?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Aruba suggestions
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 5 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 6 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 7 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 8 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 9 Cuba in 10 days
- 10 Salt Kettle House to close
- 11 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 12 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 13 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 14 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 15 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 16 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 17 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 18 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 19 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Why Barbados?
- 22 Cayman Islands in October
- 23 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens