My husband and I will be visiting Cuba for the first time in December/January. We are mostly just staying in Havana but have 1 night's accommodation booked in the middle in Trinidad, only I haven't figured out how we're going to get from Havana to Trinidad and back. We'd like to go early so we can stop and see things on the way, stay the night then do the same on the way back, so a car and driver would be preferable.
Does anyone have recommendations for one or the best way to go about organising this?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 2 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 5 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 6 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 7 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 8 40 min layover in CLT
- 9 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 10 Atlantis 1 day
- 11 Atlantis on a budget
- 12 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 13 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 14 St. Barts
- 15 Buses in Aruba
- 16 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 17 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 18 Stingray City Tour
- 19 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April
- 20 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 21 Bahama's outer island
- 22 Living permanently in the Caribbean
- 23 Family Caribbean vacation in the spring
- 24 Cuba | Havana,Varadero 2017
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba