My husband and I will be visiting Cuba for the first time in December/January. We are mostly just staying in Havana but have 1 night's accommodation booked in the middle in Trinidad, only I haven't figured out how we're going to get from Havana to Trinidad and back. We'd like to go early so we can stop and see things on the way, stay the night then do the same on the way back, so a car and driver would be preferable.
Does anyone have recommendations for one or the best way to go about organising this?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 2 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 6 Vacation suggestion, please
- 7 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 12 New Destination
- 13 aruba planning advice
- 14 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 15 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 16 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 17 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 18 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 19 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 20 Barbados Beaches
- 21 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 22 Peterson
- 23 Cuba weather in March
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Woman, alone, islandhopping