We are considering both properties for a 7-night honeymoon the first week in Dec. Can anyone help compare both properties? What about meal plans at the resorts? We are looking for great service, luxury rooms/resort and relaxation. If we decided to venture out 1 or 2 nights for a little nightlife- does either island provide for this? Cap Jaluca looks to have the more reasonable prices - What do you think
Cap Jaluca or Four Seasons Nevis
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 5 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 8 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 9 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 10 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 11 Tipping at AI
- 12 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 13 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 16 A Volcanic Paradise
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 19 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 20 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 21 St. Kitts, the details
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 24 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 25 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old