Day 4 was the most epic and extreme days of our all trip. We went on Canopy Extreme Swing excursion. And we had a blast there. It was most extreme thing that ive ever done. If anyone goes there you must go on Canopy excursion its amazing.
P.S. This one video is the most difficult for me. Because Im not a pro and its the first time I took camera with me and the first trip that I have edited. On this video I worked total 6-7 hours.
Hope you like it
P.S.S. If there will be a lot of people interested in understanding all that we are talking about them maybe I will add subtitles everywhere
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 All inclusive
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 8 DR vs. Mexico
- 9 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 10 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 11 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 14 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 15 family resort ideas?
- 16 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana