Day 4 was the most epic and extreme days of our all trip. We went on Canopy Extreme Swing excursion. And we had a blast there. It was most extreme thing that ive ever done. If anyone goes there you must go on Canopy excursion its amazing.
P.S. This one video is the most difficult for me. Because Im not a pro and its the first time I took camera with me and the first trip that I have edited. On this video I worked total 6-7 hours.
Hope you like it
P.S.S. If there will be a lot of people interested in understanding all that we are talking about them maybe I will add subtitles everywhere
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 8 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados