Day 4 was the most epic and extreme days of our all trip. We went on Canopy Extreme Swing excursion. And we had a blast there. It was most extreme thing that ive ever done. If anyone goes there you must go on Canopy excursion its amazing.
P.S. This one video is the most difficult for me. Because Im not a pro and its the first time I took camera with me and the first trip that I have edited. On this video I worked total 6-7 hours.
Hope you like it
P.S.S. If there will be a lot of people interested in understanding all that we are talking about them maybe I will add subtitles everywhere
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 2 aruba fun!!!
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Peterson
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?