Does anyone know if there is a ferry that runs to Bequia on sundays in may 03? We will land on Cannoun on a sat nite in may and you have to be on Bequia by sunset, which is at about 6pm, by plane so we will overnite on Cannoun. Plane charters are off the wall expensive- 380us for 2 people for a 5-10 minute flight!! Looking for another way. Any info wouls be helpful. Also neen a tip on a place to overnite on Cannoun. Thanks!! John in USA
Cannoun feryy to Bequia?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 8 Bahamas snorkeling
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary