Does anyone know if there is a ferry that runs to Bequia on sundays in may 03? We will land on Cannoun on a sat nite in may and you have to be on Bequia by sunset, which is at about 6pm, by plane so we will overnite on Cannoun. Plane charters are off the wall expensive- 380us for 2 people for a 5-10 minute flight!! Looking for another way. Any info wouls be helpful. Also neen a tip on a place to overnite on Cannoun. Thanks!! John in USA
Cannoun feryy to Bequia?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please