Cubans living in the US apparently can fly from Miami to Havana. Non-Cubans cannot unless they are going there for specific allowable purposes. But I wonder if Canadians can fly with American Cubans? If a Canadian wanted to spend an extended stay in Cuba and needed to buy stuff from time to time, this might be a very convenient option allowing inexpensive "stocking up" of supplies. Not to mention a pleasant break from Cuba once in a while. Cuba's disadvantage is its isolation. This might remedy that problem.
Canadians living in Cuba - flying to/from Miami
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 month stay on a caribbean island
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 8 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 Family with infants/toddlers
- 11 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 12 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 13 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 14 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 15 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 16 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 19 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 20 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 21 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 22 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 23 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 24 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 25 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations