Cubans living in the US apparently can fly from Miami to Havana. Non-Cubans cannot unless they are going there for specific allowable purposes. But I wonder if Canadians can fly with American Cubans? If a Canadian wanted to spend an extended stay in Cuba and needed to buy stuff from time to time, this might be a very convenient option allowing inexpensive "stocking up" of supplies. Not to mention a pleasant break from Cuba once in a while. Cuba's disadvantage is its isolation. This might remedy that problem.
Canadians living in Cuba - flying to/from Miami
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Supplement for body building purpose
- 2 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 3 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 11 Just back from The Somerset
- 12 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 13 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 14 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 15 Sandals Resorts
- 16 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 17 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 18 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 19 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 23 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 24 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 25 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin