Cubans living in the US apparently can fly from Miami to Havana. Non-Cubans cannot unless they are going there for specific allowable purposes. But I wonder if Canadians can fly with American Cubans? If a Canadian wanted to spend an extended stay in Cuba and needed to buy stuff from time to time, this might be a very convenient option allowing inexpensive "stocking up" of supplies. Not to mention a pleasant break from Cuba once in a while. Cuba's disadvantage is its isolation. This might remedy that problem.
Canadians living in Cuba - flying to/from Miami
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!