I will be at the Four Seasons in Nevis in February 1999 and I just received my scuba certification. I recently dove in the BVI's and do not how the diving in the Nevis and St. Kitts area compares to others in the Carribbean or West Indies. Has anyone else scuba dove while in Nevis? If so, what diving service did you go through and how far did you have to travel to get to them and then to the dive site? Thank you!
Can you SCUBA in NEVIS/ST. KITTS?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 2 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 5 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 6 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 7 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 8 Best island for a villa rental
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 13 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 14 Punta Cana?
- 15 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 16 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 17 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 18 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 19 Advice needed
- 20 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 21 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 22 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 23 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 24 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 25 Bahamas or Republic of Panama