The more research I do, the more confused I get. Our dream trip is St. Barth, but... it's so expensive and hard to get there. We have 6 nights (leaving our kids for the first time), flying from Denver (only nonstops are to Jamaica and DR). We've been to Jamaica and I love the topography there, but want somewhere safer for exploring and friendly people. We like snorkeling, islands that have hills or mountains, gorgeous Caribbean water, a little live music (calypso, etc), good food, not into chain restaurants and some shopping would be nice but not a priority. Went to Barbados when I was 19 (now 41) and loved the live music there. Loved the beaches on Turks & Caicos but the island is a little flat for my taste. St. Lucia is gorgeous but the beaches aren't the best. Considering Antigua, Barbados, Anguilla....
Can you help me pick an island?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas