I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 2 getting around in dominican republic
- 3 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 4 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 12 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 13 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 14 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 15 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 16 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 17 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 18 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 19 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 20 all inclusive advice
- 21 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 22 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 23 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 24 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 25 will my American kids be considered tourists like me