I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Camping in November?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro