I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 when to visit barbados
- 2 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 3 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Help on choosing where to visit
- 6 40th birthday with friends
- 7 which island?
- 8 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 11 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 12 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 13 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 14 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 15 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean