I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임방법§ → ∞ bUs97 . cOm § → ∞바카라게임 § → ∞
- 2 Honeymoon Help!!
- 3 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 7 Bermuda
- 8 Restaurant Suggestions
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 Aruba weather
- 11 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 12 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Taxi info. Self touring
- 16 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 17 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 18 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 19 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 20 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 21 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 22 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 23 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 24 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 25 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort