I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Camping in November?
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 Family with infants/toddlers
- 5 Ferry to Rum Point
- 6 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 7 Islands with great nightlife
- 8 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 9 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 10 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 11 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 12 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 15 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 16 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 17 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 18 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 19 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 20 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 21 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 22 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 23 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 24 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 25 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report