I'm from the Czech Republic, but now I study in Lyon, France. We'll have a winter holiday 1-8th November and I was wondering where to go cheaply - and I found action offers from Paris to Martinique, Gaudeloupe or St Marteen for 420€ round.
I think it's a pretty interesting price, isn't it? What do you think?
Regardless it's a nice price, i will not have more money for accommodation. I have a sleeping bag and a tent here with me. Has anybody from you already tried it? To camp in such awesome islands as these? I was trying to find some information about it but without results...
What do you think? Is it worthy to spend 420 euros for a ticket and then to try to camp there? Or should I go somewhere nearer in Europe and forget about the Caribbiean Islands?
Thanks for the answers!
Camping in November?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 weeks in cuba
- 2 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 3 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 4 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 5 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 6 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 7 Jamaica
- 8 Jamaica all inclusive
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 12 Cuba Opening Up
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 14 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 18 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 19 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Just back from The Somerset
- 22 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 23 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 24 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 25 Sandals Resorts