My girlfriend and I are going on a romantic trip. We need it ! We are both on a SLIGHT budget. She will be coming in from Brazil and I will be flying from Los Angeles. We only get to see each other once a year and I want this to be the best time of our lives!!
We want to go to a place with some value and one of the most beautiful beaches with crystal clear water we have ever seen. We have a week to see each other before she goes back home. I want to make the most of your time.
We are open to resorts, but could be just as happy with a hotel or airbnb apartment.
We'd like a little bit of things to do, maybe a boat tour, some good restaurants, a bar, something epic. I can enjoy an unbelievable beach, but also appreciate some island adventure as well !!! We could also be up for some island hopping perhaps !
I made a list of different places. For you island and beach experts, Would love to hear your opinion !! Looking to go at the end of November until the first week of December.
honduras ROATAN ISLAND
punta cana, dominican republic
grand cayman islands
turks and caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 4 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 5 Why Visit Puerto RIco??
- 6 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 7 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Trouble booking hotels!
- 11 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 12 Airport transfer PUJ
- 13 Bahama's outer island
- 14 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 15 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 16 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 17 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 18 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 19 40 min layover in CLT
- 20 Atlantis 1 day
- 21 Atlantis on a budget
- 22 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 23 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 24 St. Barts
- 25 Buses in Aruba