My girlfriend and I are going on a romantic trip. We need it ! We are both on a SLIGHT budget. She will be coming in from Brazil and I will be flying from Los Angeles. We only get to see each other once a year and I want this to be the best time of our lives!!
We want to go to a place with some value and one of the most beautiful beaches with crystal clear water we have ever seen. We have a week to see each other before she goes back home. I want to make the most of your time.
We are open to resorts, but could be just as happy with a hotel or airbnb apartment.
We'd like a little bit of things to do, maybe a boat tour, some good restaurants, a bar, something epic. I can enjoy an unbelievable beach, but also appreciate some island adventure as well !!! We could also be up for some island hopping perhaps !
I made a list of different places. For you island and beach experts, Would love to hear your opinion !! Looking to go at the end of November until the first week of December.
honduras ROATAN ISLAND
punta cana, dominican republic
grand cayman islands
turks and caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer trip
- 2 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 3 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 4 DR vs. Mexico
- 5 Surf Fly Fishing
- 6 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 7 Family of 5 undecided island
- 8 Christmas 2017
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 12 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 13 All inclusive
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 16 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 17 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 family resort ideas?
- 20 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 21 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 22 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 23 First time to Puerto Rico
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 Social Resort for Solo Female